Referrals and working with other services are an important way to support your clients with the most appropriate care to their needs.
Better Place Australia is a non-profit, inclusive organisation providing affordable services for individuals, couples & families facing parenting, relationship, mental health or financial issues across a range of locations.
- Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution – including issuing Section 60I certificates
- Post-separation and family counselling services
- Relationship counselling
- Child counselling
- Psychological services for individuals
- Financial counselling
- Elder abuse support and conflict resolution
- Mental health and well-being programs for adults, children and adolescents
- Employee Assistance Programs for organisations
When you are referring, based on your recommendations, our Better Place Assist Intake team can connect your clients with the most appropriate service to suit their needs.
- Information for Community and Health Professionals
- Information for Educators
- Information for Legal Professionals including Family Law Practitioners