What is the Parenting After Separation program?
Parenting After Separation is a one day program designed for parents who have separated. The program supports parents to focus on what is best for their children and provides strategies for reducing conflict and co-parenting. Parents are encouraged to look after themselves and to get help and support as needed. This program is recognised by the Family Court of Australia and participants will be provided with a certificate upon completion
Who can join the Parenting After Separation program?
Separated parents are welcome into this program. Some parents may have been court mandated or recommended. Separation may have happened recently, or some time ago. Separated parents will not be placed in the same program together. An intake assessment will be conducted to ensure this program is the right fit for parents.
What can the Parenting After Separation program help me with?
Separation is a difficult time and we are here to help. This program will cover:
- Navigating separation
- Supporting your children
- Resolving conflict
- Protecting your children from conflict
- Co parenting strategies
- Communication strategies
- Taking care of yourself.
How long will the sessions take?
Parenting After Separation is run over one day when delivered face to face, or two half days when delivered online via zoom.
Event dates and locations
- Online – Friday 4 & 11 Feb – 10am-12:30
- Oakleigh – Friday 4 Mar – 9:30am – 3
- Online – Monday 28/3 & 4/4 – 10am-12:30
- Online – Monday 2 & 9 May – 10am-12:30
- Cheltenham – Friday 10 June – 9:30am – 3
- Online – Friday 21 & 28 July – 10am-12:30
- Online – Monday 8 & 15 August – 10am-12:30
- Narre Warren – Friday 9 September – 9:30am – 3
- Online – Wednesday October 5 & 12 – 10am-12:30
- Traralgon – Monday 7 November – 9:30am – 3
- December – Friday 2 December 9:30am – 3
Please make an enquiry if you would like to book an appointment for one of our services. Alternatively, you can live chat with us during business hours.