What is Better Place Australia Child Contact Service?
The Better Place Australia Children’s Contact Service provides a safe, facilitative and child-focused environment to families requiring supervised visits and changeovers with their children.
We also provide a central referral point to a range of family and relationship support services.
Why Choose Better Place Australia Children’s Contact Service?
- Low to no waiting time
- Safe and facilitative environment
- Ability to refer to counselling, psychological and mediation services without switching providers
- Access to parenting programs
How do I refer someone to the Children’s Contact Service?
Courts may refer families when supervised contact is deemed to be in the best interests of the children. Families can also self-refer using Children’s Contact services for supervised contact and facilitated changeovers.
- Please contact email@example.com for an application form.
- The Better Place For Kids Children’s Contact Service requires application forms from BOTH parents to proceed to the Intake and Assessment stage.
- Once application forms have been received both parents will be contacted for Intake interviews.
- Fees are to be shared between both parents unless otherwise specified in Court Orders.
The Better Place Australia Children’s Contact Service is confidential and secure.
How much does the Children’s Contact Service cost?
Please contact the program manager to discuss applicable fees.
For more information and enquiries, contact:
On (03) 9556 5333
The Children’s Contact Service has the right to decline an application if, through the assessment and / or service provision process, the staff consider that the arrangement may pose an unacceptable risk to the children, staff or other service users.
Better Place For Kids
Providing a safe and child-focused environment where children from separated families can connect with both parents.