COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
Better Place Australia will have site COVID Safe Plans and Guidelines to ensure a safe working environment for staff, clients, contractors, and visitors.
To ensure the safety of clients and staff, if you have the following symptoms, please do not enter Better Place Australia offices:
- fever/ chills/ sweats
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
If you have been asked to isolate or have been to a Tier 1 exposure site in the last 7 days, do not attend Better Place Australia offices. Contact Better Place Australia on 1800 639 523 to reschedule your appointment.
For Vaccinated Clients
- Must show evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status upon entry to our offices or prior to receiving services in outreach locations.
- Need to complete the Service Victoria QR Code app on entry to Better Place Australia offices.
For Unvaccinated Clients
- If you are not fully vaccinated and over 12 years of age, you are required to show evidence of a negative COVID 19 test upon entry to Better Place Australia offices or prior to receiving services in outreach locations.
- The COVID-19 test is required to have been undertaken no more than 72 hours prior to entry.
- If you have a medical exemption you are required to show evidence of your exemption certificate.
- Clients who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a face mask at all times in Better Place Australia offices and whilst receiving services in outreach locations.
Better Place Australia also offer Video and Phone counselling for your health and safety.