Why use Relationship Counselling services?
Every relationship has its challenges and when the relationships with our loved ones are affected, it can impact our ability to cope with other areas of our life. Relationship counselling can help you and your partner build skills in communication, handle conflict and manage emotions to better respond to these challenges.
Counselling is judgement-free, confidential and tailored to your needs.
Who is it for?
Relationship counselling is available to couples seeking to learn to cope with relationship challenges.
We can help you if you are:
- Seeking to enhance your relationship
- Thinking of moving on
- Dealing with infidelity
- Improving your communication skills, or;
- Difficulty in accepting each other’s differences.
Some couples considering separation may also benefit from using relationship counselling to help move forward on respectful terms.
How does it work?
Counselling is a process of exploring feelings and beliefs that you might find are challenging or limiting to your relationships or lifestyle. The role of the counsellor is to help you better understand each other to improve and strengthen your relationship or help you see a clearer path forward.
Our counsellors can help you:
- Identify your feelings in a safe place
- Understand yourself and how you relate to others
- Understand your relationship as it is now and how you want it to be in the future
- Revitalise your emotional connection
- Find out what it takes to make your relationship work
- Cope with difficult life circumstances
- Move on from past relationships
- Create positive family experiences.
The benefit of counselling is in the freedom to speak your mind without judgement and receiving objective feedback. A professional counsellor can take you through proven techniques to strengthen your relationship.
What won’t counsellors do?
Counsellors will not:
- Give advice or be judgemental
- Get emotionally involved
- Commit you to long-term therapy (services are at your discretion).
Please make an enquiry if you would like to book an appointment for one of our services. Alternatively, you can live chat with us during business hours.