Central to our success at Better Place Australia is the ongoing growth and expansion of our Psychological Services division. This encompasses the delivery of all counselling and therapeutic services across mental health, child and adolescents and families & relationship services.
Family and Relationships services (FaRS) is a process of providing of early intervention and prevention to all types of families at any stage in a family relationship, including:
- Counselling and education
- Community capacity building and development
- Information and referral
- Support, education and skills training.
Our Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) provides:
- Intensive, long term early intervention and other support for children and young people and their families
- Short term information, referral and assistance for families
- Community outreach and group work.
Accessible Psychological Interventions (API) is funded through the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network. API services are tailored to suit the needs of each individual consumers and are documented through a Psychological Treatment Plan (PTP). The PTP is:
- Goal directed and is developed at initial consultation
- Sets out treatment goals, modality and duration
We welcome the interest of prospective candidates to our Psychological Services division in the following roles:
- Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Family & Relationships Counsellors with professional qualifications in Social Work, Counselling or alike.
We are also currently accepting expressions of interest from Clinical Supervisors with their own ABN as well as from those who may be seeking a full time or part time engagement. For further information, please contact our Lead Clinical Supervisor, Ms Charlene Pereira: email@example.com
Apply today – view our current vacancies.