With the current restrictions we have had to close our consulting rooms, however we are still providing our services by phone and video.
In this time of heightened need, clients or enquirers can call us on 1800-639-523 or use the make an online enquiry option below. Learn More

x Quick Exit Clicking on the Quick Exit button will bring up a Google search page so it is not immediately noticeable that you have been visiting our site, but it will not clear the Better Place Australia website from the browser history or back button.



High Street Medical Centre, 17 High Street
Bunyip, VIC 3815

T 1800 639 523 T 1800 639 523


Fitzroy Legal Service, Level 4, 126 Moor Street (access via courtyard)
Fitzroy, Victoria 3065

T 03 9355 4700 T 03 9355 4700


Diamond Valley Community Support Centre, Shop 378a, Level 3 Greensborough Plaza
Greensborough, Victoria 3088

T 03 9355 4700 T 03 9355 4700


Pakenham Springs Centre, 5 Livingstone Blvd
Pakenham, VIC 3810

T 03 8781 9111 T 03 8781 9111


Please fill in the details and we will
endeavour to contact you within 2 working days to make a suitable appointment. Thanks.

To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.



Make an enquiry

Please fill in your enquiry and we will endeavour to contact you the next working day.



Main Menu

Information for legal professionals

Better Place Australia Victoria is a designated provider of Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation), Section 60I Certificates and Family Counselling, as defined by the Family Law Act 1975.

Family Dispute Resolution

Better Place Australia Victoria is a designated provider of Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation). Our mediators are:

  • accredited with the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department
  • tertiary qualified in law or a relevant social science such as social work or psychology
  • skilled at helping separated couples and families reach agreements about children’s matters and/or property matters.

Section 60I Certificates

Better Place Australia Victoria’s mediators are authorised to issue Section 60I Certificates, which may be required by the court (in applications for parenting orders) as evidence the applicant has made a genuine attempt to resolve the dispute in Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation).


Our counselling services include a range of specialist post-separation services and child inclusive services.

Better Place Australia Victoria also provides a range of counselling services and programs for people experiencing other issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship issues, grief and loss, trauma and family and parenting issues.

We also offer financial counselling.

How to refer

To refer someone to Better Place Australia Victoria or to find out more information about our services please contact us on 1800 639 523.  Referrals must be made with the consent of the family.

Free Referral Kit

To order a FREE referral kit email intake@betterplaceaustralia.com.au with the quantity you need and postal address.

Referrers Kit


Back to Top